Dried Beancurd Sticks, Non-Gmo Soybean Curd Skin, Natural Asian Tofu, Dried Yuba for Vegan, Good Source Of Protein
|FOB port||Tianjin Port|
|Update Time||April 2,2023|
1. Fuzhu: Dried soya bean curd stick is healthy, nutritional food, specially fit for vegetarians.
It is a Chinese traditional food made from bean and water. It is full of bean fragrance and contains rich protein and other nutritious ingredient, cholesterol-free.They are good taste and easily stored.
(1). Non-transgenic bean
(2). Meat substitute
(3). Rich in protein
(4). Suitable for vegetarian
4. Compared with other food, it is low in calories but high in protein.
5. How to use:
First, DIP in warm water for several minutes till it become soft.
(1. It can be stirred with meat, spicy or ingredients you like to cook.
(2. Cool dish is OK.
(3. If cut them into short pieces and add into soup, the taste better.
6. Shelf life: 12 months kelp in cool and dry place ( under 20 centigrade degree is the best)
7.Quality acceptance: 100% quality soybean juice production, without any additives or pigment
Please send your message to us