- What are the benefits of sunflower seeds?Sunflower seeds:Feb 23,2023
Strengthens the body.
Low cholesterol effect.
- What are the benefits of pumpkin seeds?Most of the pumpkin seeds can play the role of supplementing multiple nutrients of the body, and have the effect of reducing swelling and assisting in reducing blood sugar.Feb 23,2023
- What are the benefits of flaxseed?Flaxseed is a flax seed that is rich in nutrients and offers numerous health benefits. Here is a summary of the most important benefits of flaxseed——Rich in fiber,High in protein,Source of Omega-3 fatty acids,Controls blood sugar levels,Improves heart health,Anti-inflammatory,Improves skin healFeb 22,2023
- The overall trend of economic growth is very stable, and the changes in various indicators are within a reasonable range.In China's future economy, the new driving force of economic growth will come from the continuous expansion of consumption .Sep 7,2021
- In 2021, China's exports will further expand,Imports maintained rapid growthFirst of all, the rapid growth of export is due to the strong growth of the world economy, which has generated strong market demand. At the policy level, China has revised the Foreign Trade Law, fully liberalized the operation right of import and export, and stimulated the enthusiasm of various enterprises, especially private enterprises, to explore the international market.Jul 5,2021
- Seaborne spot prices in key east-west trade have remained near record highsSeaborne spot prices in key east-west trade have remained near record highs, reversing the normal pattern of annual declines that followed the Lunar New Year holiday. Overstocked cargo, crowded ports, equipment shortages and persistently high volumes are keeping prices high.Jun 3,2021
- Madagascar customs law 2021 version and general tax law announcedThe Ministry of Economy and Finance of Madagascan, Directorate General of Customs and Directorate General of Taxation, updated the annual tariff in accordance with the Annual Finance Act and the amendments to the Finance Act, respectivelyMay 20,2021